The Personalized Cancer Care Consortium is a clinical research group based at The University of Chicago. The PCCC includes a network of 5 academic and community-based cancer clinics and hospitals in Chicago Metro and Central Illinois.
PCCC Institutional Members and their Websites
- University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center-UC CCC and UC CCC at Silver Cross Hospital (PCCC Chair: Walter M. Stadler, MD)
- Decatur Memorial Hospital, Decatur, IL (Site PI: James L. Wade III, MD)
- Illinois CancerCare, Peoria, IL (Site PI: Sachdev P. Thomas, MD)
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital, Harvey, IL (Site PI: Mark Kozloff, MD)
- NorthShore University HealthSystem, Evanston, IL (Site PI: Bruce E. Brockstein, MD)
PCCC Primary Contacts